I think I may have made my perfect ice lolly today. I’ll share the recipe in lieu of the lollies. I’ve written the recipe in international units of measurement, based on a process which involved a lot of spoon licking.
- Very large dollop of crème fraiche
- A number of pieces of stem ginger in syrup, chopped small
- One slurp of the ginger syrup
- Two (or thereabouts) slobbets of honey
- As much milk as makes it reasonably easy to pour
Combine, fill lolly moulds, freeze quickly to keep ginger suspended. I’m trying not to eat them four at a time. Oops – there goes another.